2023 - ACE Virtual Sophomore Exploratory Summit
ABOUT BNP PARIBAS
BNP Paribas is a leading bank in Europe with an international reach across the US, EMEA and APAC. It has a presence in 68 countries, with more than 193,000 employees. The Bank offers a comprehensive range of banking, investment and financial services solutions through two core businesses: Corporate & Institutional Banking and Retail Banking and Services (comprised of Domestic Markets and International Financial Services).
In the United States, BNP Paribas has built a strong and diversified presence to support its client base. The bank employs nearly 14,000 people and has had a presence in the country since the late 1800s in major cities including New York/New Jersey, San Francisco, Boston, Chicago, Denver, Washington, DC and Chesterbrook, PA.
We take pride in our expertise and our ability to adapt while constantly looking ahead to create a more sustainable world. BNP Paribas’ Corporate & Institutional Banking (CIB) platform and Asset Management platform, along with our retail presence through Bank of the West, provide services to:
- Support our clients transition to a lower carbon economy and an increasingly sustainable business model through forward-looking financing and investing solutions
- Help businesses raise capital in the US and globally by leveraging an international network spanning 68 countries
- Offer consistent client service and innovative approaches for investment, hedging and financing opportunities across asset classes and geographies, as well as research and market intelligence to help our clients make strategic decisions
- Support local communities by funding projects to improve technology, infrastructure, clean energy, and agriculture
- Help women entrepreneurs, start-up organizations, individuals and families reach their goals through savings, community lending, and wealth management
BNP Paribas: The Bank for a Changing World.
At BNP Paribas, we belong to a forward-thinking group where our diversity, equity & inclusion initiatives take center stage and where new ideas and fresh perspectives foster and nurture innovation.
As a sophomore-level student, you have the opportunity to expand your potential with the BNP Paribas Exploratory Summits. The Summits offer two days of interactive, and virtual programming crafted to immerse students into the culture and core Banking, Markets and Corporate Function businesses of BNP Paribas.
Each Summit will create dynamic conversations exploring the importance of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, and the ways in which it is an essential part of the cultural fabric of BNP Paribas.
The Summits will help you find success through:
- Fireside chats and panels hosted by current Analysts and former Interns, senior leaders and the BNP Paribas Employee Resource Groups (BOLD, HOLA, Pride, and more)
- Open conversations and small group sessions hosted by business leaders and team members who will share their professional experiences and how they support BNP Paribas’s mission and values
- Skills-building activities to strengthen your resume and expand your professional knowledge and skillsets
- Dedicated recruiting office hours with our Campus Recruiting team and hiring managers accessible for your questions
Following the virtual programing, participants may be invited to interview for the 2024 summer analyst internship.
ACE Summit | March 28th & March 29th
The Summit for Accelerated Career Exploration (ACE) welcomes students in a celebration of all underrepresented identities. We champion identities including but not limited to: women, underrepresented populations, first generation, veterans, LGBTQIA+, and/or those with disabilities.
Current undergraduate, sophomore-level students with a Winter 2024-Spring 2025 graduation date are eligible to apply to either (or both!) Summits.
All majors and academic backgrounds are encouraged to apply. No financial experience is required!
EQUAL CHANCES & OPPORTUNITIES FOR ALL
BNP Paribas is committed to providing a work environment that fosters diversity, inclusion, and equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, gender, age, creed, sex, religion, national origin, disability (physical or mental), marital status, citizenship, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, or any other legally protected status.
This opportunity is closed to applications.